Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet Suprise!



This card was done for my Sisterhood of the Traveling Cards. The card was supposed to have the major focus on the inside. At least that is how I took it! So here is my take on the challenge! This stamp set, Stampin' Up's Tart and Tangy is one of my favorites and I love how the "scallop" fruit on the inside looks! I reminds me of paper sassafrass lass released last summer.

The hole on the front was made with a 1inch circle punch, then the matching fruit on the inside was made with the 1 1/4, the 1 3/8, and the the scallop circle punches. It is really important to use a smaller hole on the outside, or the inside piece showing through can get stuck or lift up... Don't ask me how I know that... : )

Hope you are enjoying the start of your holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Jen! Congrats on your blog! How fun! This card is beautiful - I love green so it's dazzling and so summery! Can't wait to see it IRL :)

    ReplyDelete