Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good morning!


It looks like our June gloom may be finally letting up a wee bit! It has be cold, windy, drizzly here in our usual sunny cal for too long! I've been feeling sooo blue from the weather! We had sun all day yesterday and a little the day before that and I am already feeling better!

Anyway, Stampin' Up!'s year is coming to a close, which means I HAVE THE NEW CATALOG! It is VERY pretty. Lots of neat ideas and some very pretty designer papers. They have added some really neat ideas in the Specialty Paper section too. I placed another sneak peek order today and I am getting really excited for my catalog release party which I will announce the date of next week. We will be using the new colors and stamps...

But, let me leave you with one of the Thank You cards we made at our workshop last week. Cute and simple! Love the stamp, it is very versatile... see my other card made with the same stamp here! Again these ideas were supplied by Mercedes Weber.

Preview of Classes offered this summer:
Girly Girl camp for 7-12 year olds for 2 days in July (dates announced Friday! Spots limited to 10 girls)
Scrapbook workshop
Stamp a Stack Birthday cards
Back to School Colors barrettes

1 comment:

  1. Is that kraft card stock with the Raspberry Tart paper? I love the contrast! What a great look!!

    ReplyDelete