Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Over a month!


Well, I am not off to a good start! It has been over a month since I last posted! We have had lots of cousins in town, so we have been running all over the place. This last week we finally slowed down and now the kids are sick. Oh well!
Anyway, my upline, and good friend, Toni and I are going to do a workshop class in August making a cute card portfolio using a template and planner made by Andrea Walford of Sunny Stampin'. We changed the colors a bit but still used the same papers and design. The portfolio has 4 clear envelopes inside and holds 4 cards. It also holds 4 envelopes. It is a very cute set! Here is a little preview of the set, and please let us know if you would like to come in the 2nd half of August to make one!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea, Jennifer! I need ideas for a stamp camp I'm holding in October, and this would be wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project!

    ReplyDelete